Currie Ezip E400 Electric Scooter
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 at
- Type : Motorized with Seat--Great for getting around quickly
- Motor Type: 400W Earth Magnet Electro Drive Motor Includes low voltage battery protection, motor overheat protection, peak amperage protection
- Stall protection, and maximum speed protection
- Scooter Construction: Hi-Tensile Steel --Extremely durable and forgiving
- Brake Type: Disk Brake--Brake functions in the same style as the brakes on a car.Model Number: 7420155
Go the distance with ease and speed when you hop aboard the Ezip E400 Electric Scooter, which features both a deck for standing and a removable seat for comfort on longer rides. When you need to go a farther distance than a comfortable walk, the Ezip 900 will get you there and back quickly thanks to its 8-mile range (depending on rider weight) and top speed of 15 MPH. You'll enjoy a smooth ride thanks to the front suspension fork. The seat goes on and comes off easily with the included quick-disconnect seat kit. Other features include a durable high-tension steel deck and battery box with non-slip ABS resin with in-mold graphics, front disc brake with power modulator, comfortably plush seat, variable speed twist grip, and Currie low-profile 10-inch Street Slick tires. This scooter is for ages 13 and up, with a maximum rider weight of 240 pounds.
List Price: $ 299.00
Tagged with: Currie • E400 • Electric • eZip • Scooter
Filed under: Electric Scooter
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!