Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter
- Electric scooter with detachable seat for easy cruising and commuting^chain-driven electric motor and super-size deck^Reaches speeds of 15 miles per hour; twist-grip acceleration control^Rechargeable battery offers 40 minutes of continuous use per charge^This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
NOTE: Be sure to check and obey local laws regarding scooter use.Fusing the thrill of powered transportation with the latest technology and high-quality materials, the Razor E300S seated electric scooter is ideal for "green" commuters. The E300S is equipped with a super-size deck and frame for riders of all sizes, along with an chain-driven electric motor that reaches speeds of up to 15 miles per hour. As a result, it's a breeze to zip to work in the morning and home in the evening without guzzling gas or contributing to congestion. The scooter also includes a detachable seat for easy cruising and a pair of extra-wide 10-inch pneumatic tires to ensure a smooth ride. Other details include a twist-grip acceleration control, a powerful 250-watt electric motor, and a rechargeable battery that delivers up to 40 minutes of continuous use per charge (the battery requires roughly 12 hours of charge time). The charger and tools are included with the E300S.
The buyer and rider of the E300S scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of this scooter. The E300S, which offers a maximum weight of 220 pounds, is appropriate for both older teens (12 years and up) and adults and carries a 90-day warranty.
- Padded seat for a comfortable ride
- Generously sized deck and frame
- High-performance, quiet chain-drive motor for speeds up to 15 mph
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Fixed handlebars
- Extra-wide 10-inch pneumatic front and rear tires for smooth ride
- Includes two 12-volt sealed lead acid batteries, battery charger and tools
- Up to 45 minutes of continuous riding per charge
- Battery charge time of 8 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 220 pounds
Founded in June 2000, Razor USA, LLC is a privately held company based in Cerritos, California and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor® brand. Home of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor has other scooters like the E100, E200, and E300--all electric scooters. The cutting-edge line of Razor products also includes the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric powered ride-on toys, and a junior line of scooters. Razor also offers an action video--RVM--featuring Team Razor (pro scooter athletes ages 9 to 20, who tour the world participating in demonstrations and competitions). Razor has numerous awards including Toy Industry Association's Toy of the Year, and Toy of the Year honors from TIME, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr., and U.S. News & World Report.
Filed under: Electric Scooter
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!