Thursday, April 18th, 2013 at 4:48 am
- The award-winning design, quality materials and durable construction make the Mini an excellent scooter for young children.
- The unique lean-to-steer mechanism teaches children balance and coordination.
- The quality wheels are exceptionally smooth-gliding and quiet.
- The 3-wheels and low-to-the-ground deck add stability so that even the youngest children can learn intuitively to ride the Mini
- Mini Micro = Mini Kick - they are the same product, made by Micro-Mobility, Switzerland
Kickboard USA is the official distributor for Micro-Moblity, Switzerland, makers of the Mini Kick for kids ages 2-5, the Maxi Kick for kids ages 5-10, and a full line of quality scooters for teens and adults.
The Mini Kick is the quality choice in children's scooters, representing the best in sports technology. The Mini has won several awards - in 2011 the Mini was awarded the Parent's Choice Approved Seal and in 2009 it won the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold and Platinum Award Seals for Best Toy. The Mini also was named 'Best Pre-School Scooter' by Toy Report, 'Best Outdoor Toy' by Learning Express Stores and was featured on the NBC Today Show as part of its 'Best Toys for Summer' series.
What makes the Mini unique is its quality construction and 'lean-and-steer' design, which allows children to use their body weight to control the steering, giving them the feeling of 'surfing' the sidewalk, as they curve from right to left, almost like a skateboard. The lean-and-steer adds an element of stability and fun, and is great for learning balance and coordination.
The Mini's Italian-made wheels provide an incredibly smooth, quiet ride, a joy for parents and children alike. Its 3 wheels make it easy for even the youngest kids to ride. The youngest kids (ages 2 and 3) will normally start by riding in a straight line but learn quite quickly, almost intuitively, to gently lean, in order to steer. The older kids (ages 4 and 5) become very proficient at curving right and left as they 'surf' the sidewalk. The spoon brake adds to the safety and to the fun. The Mini can be ridden inside while learning as the PU wheels won't leave black marks on the floor.
The mini's light weight (only 3.3 lbs), makes it easy for young kids to handle and for parents to pick up and carry when need be.
Parents love the Mini Kick because children can ride it year after year and its modular construction means all parts are replaceable, so it can last, virtually forever.
List Price: $ 78.00
Price: $ 79.99
Thursday, April 4th, 2013 at 8:47 pm
- Ultimate alternative for commuters that need a quick way to travel
- Classified as an electric bicycle (since pedals can be used) but the pedals do not need to be installed
- Loaded with nearly all of the same features you will find on our electric motorcycles
- The electric bicycle will travel 20 - 25 miles on a single charge
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
The power of the XB-502 electric bicycle comes standard with a large 500 watt brushless rear hub motor (installed in the center of the rear wheel) that is powered by 4 large high power batteries that will last 3 years or more & can be re-charged more than 500 times.
List Price: $ 999.00
Friday, March 22nd, 2013 at 12:45 pm
- See Description for Full Specifications.
- Great for ages 8+
The Goped Knowped is a self-powered push scooter crafted for adults. Created in 1997 and inspired by the original Sport gas-powered scooter, the Know Ped has all the design features of the Sport without the motor. Handcrafted from the same high quality aircraft grade materials that all Go-Peds are made from, the Know-Ped is strong, durable and portable. It stands out as the new standard in push scooter design and construction.
List Price: $ 189.00
Price: $ 149.86
Wednesday, December 12th, 2012 at 12:43 pm
- 100 watt electric motor
- Two 2.3 amp maintenance free batteries
- Travels up to 10 miles per hour
- Up to 5 miles per charge
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
100 watt Electric Toy scooter
List Price: $ 125.00
Monday, September 12th, 2011 at 9:40 pm
- Electric scooter with deck for standing or removable seat for longer rides
- 1,000-watt, hi-torque DC motor and 36-volt rechargeable battery pack
- 12-mile range depending on rider weight; top speed of 15 miles per hour
- Front suspension fork for smooth riding; low-profile 12.5-inch Street Slick tires
- Designed for ages 13 and older; 260-pound capacity; weighs 85 pounds
STEALTH SPECS: MOTOR 1000W of power from a Alloy Finned Hi- Torque DC Neodymium Magnet Motor. BATTERY EV Rated SLA Type Plug and Play Design 36V / 10AH Pack (3) 12V / 10AH Valve regulated, rechargeable CHARGE SYSTEM UL Listed Currie Smart Charger with LED status display CONTROLLER Exclusive Currie PWM Smart Power Microprocessor 36 Volt Amp fully potted, with auto shut-off, relay protection, and fuel gauge. TOP SPEED 15 mph / 24 km/h (rider weight contingent) RANGE 12 miles / 19 km (based on pedaling and rider weight contingent) DRIVE Patented Currie Electro Drive - Direct Drive System BRAKES Ft/Rear Disc Brake with Alloy Brake Inhibit Lever WHEELS Currie Exclusive 5-Spoke Alloy wide magi wheels with Disc Brakes TIRES Innova Low Profile Street Slick Tires 12½” x 3.0” with Tuff-Tire Technology, Elastomer Subtread reduces chances of flatting HANDLEBARS Exclusive Currie folding design - lay forward bars FORKS Alloy Crown Spring/Polymer Front Suspension with Front Disc Brake USER CONTROLS Power On/Off Switch, Power-On bright LED, Easy Access Charger Port in Frame Console DECK Carbon Fiber design ABS Resin with Brand Logo Badge FRAME Rear Swing-Arm suspension, High tensile Steel with One-Piece Battery Box SEAT KIT Easy on/off Tapered Seat Kit Included NET WEIGHT 85 lbs / 39 kg RIDER AGE & MAX WEIGHT Ages 13+ / Do Not Exceed 260 lbs.Go the distance with ease and speed when you hop aboard the eZip 1000 electric scooter, which features both a deck for standing and a removable seat for comfort on longer rides. The eZip 1000 is equipped with a 1,000-watt, hi-torque DC neodymium magnet motor and a 36-volt rechargeable battery pack, giving you plenty of power for short commutes to work and trips to a friend's house. The scooter's range, meanwhile, extends to 12 miles (depending on the rider weight), with a top speed of up to 15 miles per hour. And riders will enjoy a smooth performance every time thanks to the front suspension fork. Other details include front and rear disc brakes with alloy brake inhibit levers, low-profile Street Slick tires that measure 12.5 by 3 inches, exclusive Currie folding handlebars, and an easy-access charger port in the frame console. Designed for ages 13 and older, the eZip 1000 offers a weight capacity of 260 pounds.
- Motor: 1,000-watt, alloy-finned, hi-torque DC neodymium magnet motor
- Battery: EV-rated, SLA type, plug-and-play 36-volt/10 Ah pack, (3) 12-volt/10 Ah, valve regulated, rechargeable
- Charge system: UL-listed Currie Smart Charger with LED status display
- Controller: Exclusive Currie PWM Smart Power microprocessor, 36-volt amp fully potted with auto shutoff, relay protection, and fuel gauge
- Top speed: Up to 15 miles per hour (contingent on rider weight)
- Range: Up to 12 miles (contingent on rider weight)
- Drive: Patented Currie Electro-Drive direct-drive system
- Brakes: Front/rear disc brakes with alloy brake inhibit lever
- Wheels: Currie exclusive 5-spoke alloy wide mag wheels with disc brakes
- Tires: Currie low-profile Street Slick 12.5-by-3-inch tires with Tuff-Tire technology, elastomer subtread reduces chances of flatting
- Handlebars: Exclusive Currie folding design, lay forward bars
- Fork: Alloy crown spring/polymer front suspension with front disc brake
- User controls: Power on/off switch, power-on bright LED, easy-access charger port in frame console
- Deck: Carbon fiber design, ABS resin with brand logo badge
- Frame: Rear swing-arm suspension, high-tensile steel with one-piece
- Seat kit: Easy on/off tapered seat kit
- Net weight: 85 pounds
- Rider age: 13 years and older
- Max weight: 260 pounds
List Price: $ 599.99