Razor E125 Electric Scooter Review
Price: Click here to check
Razor’s E125 electric scooter is a great toy for your kid. It’s great fun to ride, and won’t fail to keep any child amused for hours (aged 8 or over). Straight out of the box, it’s very easy to assemble, taking only 10 minutes. It has a powerful motor and it’s built to last. Your kid will love riding this scooter!
This scooter is for:
- Kids and young teenagers who want to have fun riding around the neighborhood with their friends
- Sleek electric scooter with high-torque, chain-driven motor and twist-grip throttle
- Requires a small manual kickoff to 3 mph before trigger engages motor
- Adjustable handlebar adapts to riders of all sizes; hand-operated front brake
- Motor cruises at speeds of up to 10 mph; up to 40 minutes of use per charge
- Recommended for ages 8 and older (120 pounds max weight); 90-day warranty
- If you would like to buy this electric scooter, you can get it on sale on Amazon through this link
A great product — recommended
For starters, ignore the comments that rate this item poorly; they didn’t like the color! I purchased the Razor e125 for my nine year old son. It assembles easily in a few minutes. He loves it and it is easy to use. It moves him along at a good speed, but not too fast. The motor has plenty of torque and it holds a good charge, lasting about 40 minutes or so. The…
Read the full review ›
I purchased the Razor e125 for myself – just for fun! It assembles easily in a few minutes. Easy to use. I did not realize that you needed to get it going at 3 mph before the motor kicks in. So I would probably have preferred the next model up. It’s still a lot of fun – all my friends have tried it! We are all over 21!!!