Thursday, June 13th, 2013 at 8:43 pm
Question by Arcane: Do I need a license to ride a kid’s electric scooter?
I am 13 years old and I need a vehicle for transportation.
I bought a electric scooter that looks kinda like a goped but it’s all electric.
It’s and EZip E450 electric scooter.
It’s goes about 12 mph max.
I live in southwest Kansas.
Do I need a license to ride it and is it legal to ride it on the rode and on the sidewalk?
Answer by Benjamin
Based on your engine type, I would say that it’s safe to stick to the sidewalk–definitely not the road. But hey, I don’t live in Kansas.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Monday, June 10th, 2013 at 12:43 pm
- X-Treme's X-600 Electric Scooter (highest power unit we offer)
- Full Suspension and Removable Seat.
- The X-600 is a great tool for commuters or those working on large campuses.
- Pennies to operate
Looking for the highest quality electric scooter with all of the extras included? The X-600 has it all including a front mono shock and rear shocks, a hard abs deck with a cool design, 36 volts & 600 watts of power and it comes in 3 striking colors of black - red - blue. The X-600 also has the widest deck, the largest size wheels and it is chain driven to ensure a quiet pollution free ride.
List Price: $ 449.00
Price: $ 437.99
Friday, May 31st, 2013 at 12:44 pm
- Boasting a high-torque, ultra-quiet chain-driven motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle
- High-performance motor with speeds up to 15mph
- Powered by a long lasting rechargeable 24V Seal battery system
- Features a hand operated rear brake, spring loaded kickstand, extra wide 10-inch pneumatic tires, and a removable ridding seat
- Super-sized deck and frame for riders of all sizes
Get around with the most powerful and coolest electric scooter by Razor. The Razor E300s Seated Electric Scooter includes everything that parents and teens have loved in the past with new matte gray styling. Featuring a comfortable padded seat post, that is easily removable for stand-up riding. Boasting a super high-torque, ultra-quiet single speed chain-driven motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle, the E300s is the perfect device for teens or adults wanting to run errands or zip around the neighborhood. Unlike Razor's E100 scooters, whose motor requires a small manual kickoff, E300s starts off from a standing position. Once on the move, its ultra-powerful 300 watt electric motor ramps up to 15 miles per hour-fast enough to have fun, but not fast enough to be a menace on the street or sidewalk. and thanks to the long-lasting 24 volt rechargeable battery system, which takes about twelve hours to fully charge, riders can cruise for up to 40 minutes of continuous use. Other details include a retractable kickstand, a hand-operated front brake, and a pair of extra wide 10-inch pneumatic tires to ensure a smooth ride while you zip around the neighborhood. The E300s is recommended for ages 13 and older and offers a maximum weight capacity of 220 pounds. Scooter includes with a UL Approved battery charger, and all the tools needed for its light assembly, and is backed by a 90-day warranty. Assembled E300s measures 41'' x 17'' x 42'' (L x W x H) and weighs 52 pounds. The buyer and rider of the E300s scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of scooters. Razor offers a range of electric scooters for ages eight to adult (E100, E200 and E300)-just match your age and weight to find your power ride.
List Price: $ 289.99
Price: $ 249.00
Friday, May 24th, 2013 at 8:47 pm
- Instant go start from standing with powerful 100 watt motor with 10 mph maximum speed, Twist handle throttle acceleration and hand-lever operated rear drum braking system
- Full graphic composite oversize deck allows for multiple foot stance positions and increased control, Maintenance free belt drive system provides instant and smooth power
- Single full charge run time of up to 40 minutes with a 24v battery system, Charger included with charge completion indicator light
- 140mm X 30mm cast polyurethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings, Power on/off toggle switch with LED indicator light
- Ages 8 and up, 120 lb. maximum weight
All over graphics and the molded grip surface deck sets the Pulse Charger apart from the pack for maximum fun and style. Kids and teens can cruise anywhere with powerful torque and safe control. The smooth solid urethane wheels never deflate and the rear braking system emulates exactly what kids are used to with push scooters.
List Price: $ 99.99
Saturday, May 4th, 2013 at 8:43 pm
- Fully automatic scooter
- Fully street legal
- 150cc street legal
Features Specifications Model: CY150-B 2011 Engine Size: 150 cc HP: 10 Cooling: Forced Air Cooling Transmission: CVT Fully Automatic Drive: Belt Starter: Electric with keys & Kick Start Back Up Ignition: CDI Electronic Top Speed: 55+ MPH Front Suspension: Twin Inverted Hydraulic Rear Suspension: Dual Rear Hydraulic Spring Front Brakes: Hydraulic ABS Disc Brake Rear Brakes: Mechanical Drum Brake Front Tires: 120/70- 12 Rear Tires: 120/70- 12 Wheel Base: 52.8 Controls: Twist Throttle, Hand Brake, Fully Automatic Lighting: Headlights, Tail lights, Blinkers: Street Legal Weight Capacity: 350 lbs Dry Weight: 295 Length: 73 Width: 26 Height: 44
List Price: $ 1,299.00
Price: $ 925.00